Family Feud Questions for Couples
Wondering “What is Family Feud?” Family Feud is a classic hit game show that pairs two families head-to-head to guess the top answers to questions polled by the viewers. The families support one another as individuals guess and hope to uncover all of the top answers to the Family Feud questions.
We love this game so much, we decided to add our own special Diva twist with a version JUST for couples that you can print and prep at home! In our DIY Family Feud Game, couples compete by trying to uncover the top answers to one of our thirty Family Feud questions – all themed around love and marriage!
Our Couple’s Family Feud Game is a great way to connect, enjoy some laughs, and make memories. So, are you ready? Let’s play The Feud!!!
To find these awesome Family Feud questions and answers, click the pink download button at the bottom or keep scrolling!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
The Perfect Group Date Game: Family Feud
The top 5 answers are on the board. What is the best thing about these couple-themed Family Feud questions and answers?
- This game is so fun to play!
- The printables on this post are free!
- Everything is done for you, and easy to set up.
- You can play at home.
- This exciting and competitive game makes for a great group date!
You win! Maybe you didn’t quite know all of those answers, but you are definitely winning for finding this fun group date night idea!
Thanks to our Diva designer Carisa from Messes to Memories, we have the ultimate game show night that is fun, free, and easy to set up. Plus, we’ll teach you exactly how to play Family Feud at home with your favorite couple friends! Check it out!
Printable Family Feud GAme
We have all the materials you need to start asking those Family Feud questions with your group of friends. Our free printable download includes:
- Family Feud Logo Sign
- Five Answer Covers
- Three Strike Cards
- Thirty Love-themed Couple’s Family Feud Questions
- Host Instruction Card
How to Set Up Your GAme
To set up your Couple’s Family Feud questions, you will need some sort of surface that you can put your game board on. You could use a large white board, a chalkboard, or even a roll of butcher paper – any of these would work.
For my game, I took an 18×24″ frame, and I flipped over the picture on the inside. Then, I used a white board marker on the frame’s clear plastic covering. Get creative!
Next, place your Couple’s Family Feud Logo up top, and then space out each of the answer covers to the Family Feud questions. Remember to leave space for three strikes at the bottom.
When you are ready to begin the game, have the host select a Couple’s Family Feud question card from the pile. The host will then lift up each answer cover (in secret!) and write in the question card’s answers. Make sure they are quick to cover them up so no one sees! Now, round one can begin.
How to Play Family Feud
We have all the materials provided for you so you can really adapt this game to however your group wants to play it, but here is our suggested way to play:
- Divide your group into two teams.
- One member of each team comes forward in a face-off as the host reads a question.
- The team that answers the Family Feud questions the quickest and/or has the highest rated answer on the board, can decide to play or to pass to the other team.
- The playing team tries to reveal all of the answers on the board without getting three strikes (incorrect answers).
- Should the playing team get three strikes, the other team gets one answer, in an attempt to steal the round from the other team.
If the answer is correct, they receive all of the points from the entire round.
If the answer is incorrect, the playing team retains their points.
- Points are awarded as follows: Answer 1 = 25 points, Answer 2 = 20 points, Answer 3 = 15 points, Answer 4 = 10 points, Answer 5 = 5 points
If any of that seems overwhelming, no worries. We have included an instruction card in the printable file that you can have on hand as you play! (Linked below.)
How to Play as the Host
Our most asked question: Can the host play too?
Absolutely! When I played the game, I had too much of an advantage to play along because I had been the one tallying the answers to our reader’s survey. Because of that, I chose to be the host for the whole game, and it was still so much fun!
However, if you really want to play along with the other couples, here is what you do: When you are printing and cutting the question cards out in preparation for the game, just be REALLY careful not to peek at the questions or the answers. Flip them over to cut them out and then keep those question cards face-down. Easy! And you can totally play along!
When it is time in the game for a new question round, rotate through all the players for who will be the host. Rotate taking someone from each side to be fair!
Family Feud Questions and Answers
My absolute favorite thing about the date night is the extra effort that we went to in acquiring these questions. First, all of the questions deal with love and marriage, which makes for some funny situations. Second, we actually polled over 100 of our readers and collected your answers! So many of you took our Family Feud questionnaire, and so when we say we “surveyed 100 couples” – we really did!
DIY Family Feud Questions
If you’re curious about which Family Feud questions are included in your printable pack, take a look at the list below!
- Name something married couples commonly fight about
- Name an excuse for not having a weekly date night with your spouse
- Name something a couple might do for date night
- Name something a person might say they love about being married
- Name something a spouse might do to show their love
- Name something a person would say is hard about being married
- Name a famous married couple (past or present) with an ideal marriage
- Name a place where people get married
- Name a gift a newlywed couple might receive multiples of
- Name a great gift to give newlyweds
- Name something a spouse might avoid doing around their partner
- Name something a wife might tell her husband he needs to change
- Name something couples stop doing after they are married
- What might a husband do for his wife to apologize?
- Name a place couples go for date night
- What is the most important thing to consider when planning a date?
- Name something you might do on a romantic day with your partner
- Name a feature that most likely attracted your spouse to you
- Name the most important thing a couple has to pick for their wedding
- Name a type of party centered around a couple
- Name an activity that is more fun to do with your spouse
- Name something a woman changes that her husband might not notice
- Name a food associated with romance
- Name something you and your spouse might share on a date
- Name advice newlyweds often receive
- Name an occasion couples typically have formal pictures taken together
- Name someone you want at your wedding but not on your honeymoon
To see the top results to each of these questions, you’ll just have to play the game! 🙂
We really hope you love our couple-themed Family Feud questions! We would love to see how you end up playing so be sure and tag us with #datingdivas, or share to our Instagram handle @datingdivas.
For even more group date fun, be sure and check out our Murder Mystery Group Date and our Password Couples Group Date!
Couple’s Family Feud Game
Printables Designed by Carisa @ Messes to Memories Exclusively for The Dating Divas