OkCupid is for everyone — no matter who you are or what you’re looking for — and there are millions of people on the app ready to meet! Getting started can be intimidating, though, especially after nearly a year of lockdown. That’s why we’ve specially curated 5 tips that will make your profile stand out from the rest and up your chances of finding great matches:
- Login between 7–10 pm. Most users are active during this time which means you’ll be more likely to get a match!
- Write a bio that lets your personality shine through! User profiles that contain the words “dog,” “travel,” music,” and “love” get the most matches and likes on OkCupid. So write about what you “love” and you’re sure to catch the eye of someone who loves the same things.
- Looking for something long-term? Say so! Users who indicate they are looking for long-term relationships have the most success on OkCupid. So whether you’re looking exclusively for long-term, or are open to long-term as well as other types of relationships, update your profile to reflect that.
- If you’re spontaneous — or even intense — let people know. Don’t be shy about being honest about who you are. Users who describe themselves as spontaneous get the most matches on OkCupid, as well as those who say they are intense and weird. Be you!
- Answer more questions. The more questions you answer, the higher your potential match score which means you’ll better be able to tell who you’re most compatible with. Dating, lifestyle, and ethics questions are the most answered on OkCupid.
Dive into the summer of love now that you’re equipped with all the tips. Download OkCupid to find someone now.