Have a Valentine’s Day decor date Night
Whoever said you can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day all February long is sorely mistaken! In our opinion, you should be actively celebrating this romantic holiday starting February 1st! And nothing brings the romantic spirit into our homes faster than some CUTE Valentine’s Day decor, right?
To help you make V-day extra special this year, we put together a really fun Valentine’s Day Decor Date Night that you can enjoy once the month begins, helping you to bring that extra romance into your home! Essentially, we created printable decor items that you and your spouse can create together and hang around the house. Hello romance! Some of these will be customizable, so you can have fun making these decorations your own. And of course, a sexy XOXO bedroom game for after-dark!
We also included some other Valentine’s Day decor ideas at the end of this post that you can snag.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
What’s included in thIS Valentine’s Day decor date
These romantic Valentine’s Day decor printables will make this V-Day extra special for you and your sweetie. Take a look at your included printables below, and keep reading for a closer look at how to use them. Don’t forget to click the big PINK download button at the end to access your FREE printables.
DATE NIGHT Invitation
Of course, we had to include a cute invitation for you to slip to your sweetheart! Fill out the day, time, and location, and leave it somewhere for your spouse to find! They can even return it to you with their “response.” So fun and so adorable!
Valentine’s Day DECOR signs
These customizable Valentine’s Day signs make for the perfect V-Day decor! You and your spouse can each pick a sign and write something in response to the prompt. Then, after you both have finished writing your notes, pop them into some photo frames and put them on display for the holiday! It’ll be a sweet reminder of your love for one another and will bring a smile to your face every time you walk by.
Valentine’s Day cards
Okay, now check out these adorable Valentine’s Day cards! We included one card that is more romantic, and of course, one that is a little more steamy! You can pair these cards with a gift, slip them to your valentine during your date night, or set aside a few minutes during your evening together to write sweet notes to one another. These Valentine’s Day cards are blank on the inside, so the possibilities are endless!
Okay, how CUTE is this idea?! You and your Valentine can attach photos to this banner from your dating and relationship history and hang it up in your home! How fun and romantic would it be to take a trip down memory lane as you search through old photos together and reminisce on how far you have come as a couple? To make things easier, you can even snag a portable photo printer to print photos from your smartphone instantly!
Bake the world a better place by whipping up some yummy treats for you and your Valentine to enjoy together during the month of February! You can use these darling conversation heart treat toppers to make them look even sweeter. Of course, if you’re more the savory type, these toppers would look equally as cute in some tasty appetizers or snacks!
XOXO bedroom game
This sexy spin on the traditional Tic-Tac-Toe game is sure to get hearts pumping this Valentine’s Day!
Here’s a quick run-down on how to play:
Each spouse will first choose to be either X’s or O’s. You will then proceed with playing the classic Tic-Tac-Toe game. Each person will take turns placing their body-part X or O pieces onto the game board. The first person to get three in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins! BUT, the fun is not over yet!
The winning three-in-a-row pathway will be your next move 😉. The winner will then carry out each of the three actions on your spouse’s designated three body parts. Ahhh, *BLUSH!*
a private dance for 2
Of course, we had to turn all of this fun and romance into a date night! And to conclude, how does a private Valentine’s dance for two sound? Sounds like a literal dream come true if you ask me! Turn on some romantic music, or even a song that’s meaningful to the two of you, and sway away in each other’s arms. Kissing required!
Additional Valentine’s Day decor Ideas
For all you couples who prefer shopping over DIY-ing, you can have your (heart-shaped) cake and eat it too! We rounded up some cute and romantic Valentine’s Day decor ideas that you can purchase and set up around your home. These Valentine’s Day decorations require little or no assembly and are ready to set up almost instantaneously.
- Throw Pillow Covers – The sweetest black, white, and red covers to use on your sofa throw pillows!
- Heart-Shaped Light Curtain – Okay, how cool is this?! You could easily hang this over the curtains in your window or even up on the wall somewhere. So romantic!
- Heart Garland – The perfect heart garland for you to hang! It’s re-usable AND comes pre-assembled!
- Love Marquee Sign -Who doesn’t love a classic marquee sign?! You could pop this onto a treat table, hang it on the wall, display it on your mantle–the possibilities are endless! This would look so cute and romantic lit up at nighttime.
- Heart Plates – These little ceramic heart-shaped plates would make your date night treats look so festive and elegant!
- Flameless Candles – No date night is complete without some ambiance! These battery-operated, flameless candles are the perfect way to set the mood–without the danger of creating a fire hazard.
- Heart Dessert Stand – If you’re looking for a way to display your snacks and treats, this 3-tier dessert stand is definitely the way to go!
- Silk Rose Petals – Because Valentine’s Day doesn’t exist without some rose petals, right?! You can sprinkle these on the ground, on top of your treat table, on your bed, or even arrange them into the shape of a heart. However you decide to use these, it will look super special!
- Heart Balloons – Balloon surprises aren’t just for kids! These heart-shaped balloons and “I Love You” balloon garland would look so cute set up around your living room! Don’t forget the helium!
- Love Table Runner – Spruce up your dining table with this love heart table runner! It’ll make your Valentine’s dinner (and dessert) that much sweeter!
For even MORE adorable decor options, check out our list of 25 Fun and Modern Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas.
Now that you have everything you need for the most romantic and intentional Valentine’s date night, what are you waiting for?! Happy Valentine’s Day! 💕
Don’t forget to check out a few other Valentine’s Day posts, like our list of 90 last-minute gifts and ideas OR our Game of Love bedroom game will make this a night you’ll never forget!
Valentine’s Day Decor Date
Printables Designed by Lucette Campbell Exclusively for The Dating Divas