This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure page for full details.
Was she running through your dreams all night again? Let her know she’s on your mind by sending one of these sweet good morning messages for her!
Some are a little spicy and others are a little silly, but there are note and text message ideas here for whatever kind of mood you’re in. Are you leaving your wife a sweet bedside note before you slip out the door for an early morning meeting? Or are you shooting a good morning text off to your girlfriend to let her know you’re thinking of her? Either way, there are several cute messages here that could be just the perfect thing to help her greet her day!
Whether you’re looking for sweet morning texts for your girlfriend that lives in another city or your wife who’s still snoozing upstairs, you’ll find plenty of great ideas below in this list of sweet good morning messages for her!
Sweet Good Morning Messages For Her
1. Good morning to my dream girl! Literally, you were in my dreams last night.
2. Good morning, sunshine! You are always the light of my day.
3. Hugs and kisses and best wishes to you as you go slay the day!
4. Cheers to the woman who wears “sleepy morning eyes” so very, very well.
5. Every morning I wake up next to you is a very good morning, indeed.
6. I know you have a busy day today, just wanted to send a little love your way!
7. You make me wake up with a big, cheesy smile on my face every single day. Thank you.
8. Just wanted to let you know that since we got together, mornings are great because it’s another day I get to hang out with you.
9. I get out of bed looking forward to the day because you’re in it!
10. I woke up thinking of you this morning… I am not complaining.
11. I wasn’t a morning person before I met you, but now I am because the sooner I get up and get moving, the sooner I get to see you.
12. Do you know I get excited to go to sleep at night because I know I’ll dream of you, and then I’m excited to wake up each morning because I know I’ll see you again? I know, I’ve got it bad!
13. Woke up with a huge smile on my face this morning. That’s all you!
14. Good morning, sweetheart. How’d you sleep?
15. Bet you’re tired this morning… from running through my dreams all night! (I know, I couldn’t resist!)
16. The sunrise was gorgeous this morning, but it’s no match for you, babe.
17. Waiting until the appropriate time to text you this morning has been crazy hard because all I want to do is talk to you again!
18. While I wait to hear your beautiful voice and see your lovely face again, this good morning text will have to do! Good morning, gorgeous.
19. I know distance is supposed to make the heart grow fonder, but my heart is pretty fond already… good morning, I miss you!
20. Every morning is a great morning when I get to call you mine; good morning my dear!
21. Good morning to the coolest woman I know!
22. Good morning to the person who makes me smile wider, laugh louder, and feel more than anyone else in this world!
23. Good morning, I hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
24. I don’t always wake up with a huge grin on my face, but when I do, I’m thinking of you! Good morning, babe.
25. Good morning to my favorite person! Love, the person you have been graciously putting up with.
26. Good mornings are great mornings when I’m with you. Love you!
27. Hope your day is all sunshine and sparkles, you deserve it!
28. Good mornings follow great nights and last night was AMAZING!
29. Lots of love and hugs and kisses headed your way today, hope you have a fantastic day!
30. Good mornings are all I’ve had since you’ve taken a chance on me, hope you’re having a good morning there, too!
31. Good morning to the woman who has taken over my heart, love you!
32. Mornings are always more beautiful when you’re near; I miss you!
33. I know today is busy for you, just want to tell you good morning and I’m thinking of you today.
34. I’ve never been a morning person before, but knowing I’ve got you to wake up to has made me one; good morning, my love!
35. Good morning! Hope you rested well because I have plans for us today!
36. Good morning to the woman who makes my heart sing.
37. Good morning to the woman who makes me want to be a better person every single day, thank you.
38. Since I’ve met you, each day feels like it’s full of promise. Good morning and thank you for that!
39. If I can spend the rest of my life with you, each morning will be a good morning.
40. I woke up thinking of you and how you drive me crazy in all of the very best ways… good morning, babe!
41. Good mornings are great now that we are together!
42. Good morning sweetheart, I’ll just be over here counting the ways I am grateful for you and all you do.
43. I knew I was in love when I woke up and the very first thought I had of the day had you in it… good morning, I love you!
44. If everyone had someone like you to wish good morning to, this whole world would be a much brighter place!
45. Good mornings are standard for me since I’ve met you, you know that?
46. Thinking of you each night before bed makes it hard to settle down and sleep, but thinking of you in the morning makes me spring out of bed… you’re the perfect pick-me-up for me, it seems.
47. Who needs coffee to get out of bed when they have a beautiful woman like you to say good morning to?
48. Good mornings are all I’ve had since you decided to take a chance on me.
49. Good morning to the smartest, sweetest, coolest woman I know!
50. Good morning from your biggest fan!
51. I’ve never seen a morning as good as the ones where I get to wake up next to you.
52. Good morning to the person who makes each day a little brighter.
53. I know you’ve got a busy day planned, just want to wish you a good morning and let you know I’m always cheering you on!
54. Good morning to the one that consumes my every thought, waking and asleep!
55. Good morning to my dream-girl-come-to-life!
56. I know how lucky I am each and every morning I get to wake up to you.
57. If I had to pick between seeing your sweet face every morning and getting a good night’s sleep, I’d gladly walk around in zombie land every single day.
58. Good morning, gorgeous, how’s it feel to be such a ray of sunshine you make the sun a little jealous?
59. Here’s to the most beautiful person I know, inside and out, cheers and good morning!
60. I wake up jonesing for you, you’re like coffee but waaaaay better!
61. Good morning has never felt as true until I started saying it to you.
62. I’m grateful for every morning I wake up to you in my life.
63. Good mornings have never been as good as they are after I spend a night with you.
64. Good morning my dear, hope you have a day as beautiful as you are.
65. Good morning to the girl who holds my heart (please keep it, I like it that way!)
66. Every morning is a good morning if it means I get to see you soon!
67. You make each morning lovely for me, how can I return the favor?
68. Everyone gets wished a good morning, but you deserve a FANTASTIC morning, so that’s what I wish you!
69. Mornings are always more beautiful when you’re in them.
70. Good morning means more to me now that you’re in them.
71. What’s the story, morning glory? Hope you’re having a lovely morning so far!
72. I woke up, looked out the window, and thought today was a beautiful day. Then I thought of you and things looked even better!
73. Good morning to the woman that somehow manages to look like a supermodel every single morning, even after running through my dreams each night!
74. Morning birds singing, sunshine streaming, only thing missing is you. Good morning, hope you’re off to a great start!
75. Good morning to the person who fills my days and nights with laughter and love.
Communication is Important
Communicating how much you care is an important part of relationships. Whether her love language is words of affirmation or not, sending sweet good morning messages for her each day is a beautiful way to maintain connection and show her how you feel.
Whether you’re celebrating a milestone anniversary or just getting to know each other, there are plenty of sweet message ideas here to choose from that will help you share what’s in your heart!
Read these next:
Amy Hartle is the co-founder and owner of Two Drifters, where she blogs about romantic and couples travel, relationships, honeymoons, and more. With a Master’s in English and a BA in Musical Theatre, Amy loves to write quality content as well as to entertain, and she hopes to do a bit of both here on the blog! Amy is happily married to her husband Nathan, and when not working on their sites, Amy & Nathan can be found cuddling, reading, and enjoying delicious lattes.