Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you’re looking for a gift to get for your significant other or special someone in your life, here are a bunch of ideas that they’ll love! Shop by budget below.
Navigate This Post:
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Twenty-Somethings
This post contains affiliate links which means we may make a small commission if you choose to make a purchase through our links.
Gifts Over $100
- Luxury Bamboo Sheets: Nothing says “I care about you” more than “I care about where you sleep.” These luxurious bamboo sheets are not only sustainable but keep you the perfect temperature all night long. The fitted sheet is the perfect millennial gift.
- Dyson Hairdryer: For the beauty lover or mom who needs to get ready quickly, the Dyson Hairdryer works fast, effectively, and safely for a salon-style blowout everyday.
- The Essential Tote: This tote from Rothy’s, a sustainable brand making bags and shoes from recycled water bottles, goes the distance! Here’s $20 off.
- Girlfriend Collective Luxe Legging in Bordeaux: The luxe leggings from Girlfriend Collective, a sustainable active and loungewear brand, are buttery soft and comfortable. They’re perfect for working out, lounging, and running errands.
- Caraway Cookware: For the person in your life who loves to cook, a Caraway set would be the PERFECT gift! These pans are classy, non-toxic, easy to clean, and coms in beautiful colors. And if you know a baker, the bakeware would make a stunning gift as well.
Gifts Under $100
- Terra Thread Red Backpack: This sustainable and ethically made backpack is the perfect companion whether your companion is a traveler, commuter or just on the go! It hold all of the essentials and the red is a beautiful pick for Valentine’s day!
- Signature Roller Ball Gift Set from Skylar: This discovery set of rollerballs has all of Skylar’s best-selling fragrances in easy to apply rollerballs. Help your love discover their new signature scent. Non-toxic fragrance for the win!
- Temperature Controlled Smart Mug: Keep their coffee just the right temperature all day long with this app-controlled smart mug from Ember! Set your temperature and sip away!
- Sculpd Pottery Kit: Make your own pottery at home with this cool kit from Sculpd! Every kit comes with 2kg of air-dry clay – enough for two people to create two pots or pieces each.
- Book of the Month Membership: If your Valentine is a reader, this is the gift to give!
- Bamboo Loungewear: Since we’re all in loungewear these days, the bamboo loungewear from Cozy Earth is like heaven on your body. It’s sustainable and luxurious… trust me, you’ll never want to take it off.
Gifts From Small Businesses
- The Best-Seller Gift Set From Corvus Botanicals: I have tried so many products from Corvus Botanicals and trust me, you can’t go wrong with any of them! I especially love the soaps, lips tints, and non-toxic candles.
- Valentine’s Day Bath Bombs:These heart-shaped, Valentine’s heart candy inspired bath bombs are too cute for words! Pick your favorite color or scent and set your Valentine up for a relaxing spa night at home. Use code GEN20 for 10% off at Give A Damn Goods!
- Copper Cow Coffee: Copper Cow’s pour over sets are phenomenal. They come in so many flavors that there is something for everyone!
- Cancelled Plans Introvert Candle: FIELD Botanicals carries clean, cruelty free, and vegan products for everyone! This candle is perfect for the introvert who loves a night at home.
- Cute Stuff Can Glass: This printed can glass featuring Valentine’s hearts from Mug and Mini is the cutest little Valentine’s gift!
- Valentine’s Day Mystery Box: If you’re not sure what to gift, let it be surprise! This Valentine’s Day mystery box is a fun gift for anyone!
- Enough Necklace: This necklace is a reminder that the person you love the most is ENOUGH. Enough for themselves, enough for the world, and enough for for you.
- Affirmation Cards: We can’t get enough of affirmations, and neither should you! Pull a card daily or whenever you feel you like need a little extra motivation.
More Specialty Gift Lists:
About the Author